Monday, May 25, 2015

Learning As I GrOw- comfort zone

Year after year, month after month, week after week, day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute... we are in our comfortable space- our comfort zones. I hear myself saying I need to do this, that, or the other and once I do changes will occur.  My mind wanders away from the zone for a while, unaware how it always seems to return. The reflection I see is unnerving. Unless I literally move out of this space there will be no change, no growth. It might take a minute, or quite possibly a year; but in order to see change you must feel it. Leaving the comfort zone is scary! No matter what changes you are invoking  you must let go of that invisible security blanket you cling so tightly too. Baby steps are fine, but you must let go, take that step of faith and believe in yourself. Each time you look back you will be farther away. Just when you think you cannot leave you will have found that you already left, because instead of seeing your comfort zone, you will see change taking place~ april XO

No comments:

Post a Comment